Replica of a SEA FURY in RENO AIR RACE paintwork. In order to achieve the lowest possible landing speed, two-part spreading flaps are built into the underside of the wing. In order to decouple the landing bumps from the cell, a spring-loaded / mechanical retractable landing gear is installed, which is included in the package. A pilot's bust and a neck support are included in the package for designing the cockpit.
• Almost finished model (ARTF)
• In conventional timber construction
• Fuselage, wing halves and tail units completely covered
• Pilot bust, spinner, small parts, accessories for rudder linkage
• Mechanical retractable landing gear
• Removable wing for transport
• ARTF (Almost Ready to Fly)
• Mechanical retractable landing gear included
The model is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Operation under the age of 14 requires parental guidance.
• Replica of an English fighter plane
• In 1949 a speed record was set from London to Rome
• Warebird converted for the Reno Air Race
• The engine has an output of approx. 2500 HP
• The SEA FURY is used in the Reno Air Race in the Unlimited class
Retractable landing gear
Weight approx .: 6200 g
Total area approx .: 66.6 dm²
Length approx .: 1600 mm
Span approx .: 1800 mm