A new, groundbreaking material PICHLER SUPER BOARD is changing the world of model making.
Build your next model with the PICHLER SUPER BOARD. You will be enthusiastic!
Ideal to build your own models according to your wishes.
The ideal material for throwing gliders, R / C flight models, vehicles or standing models.
More robust and tear-resistant than EPP and has an even smoother surface than DEPRON.
Material thickness 1 to 2mm is ideal for indoor mini models, flight models up to about 30g
Material thickness 2 to 5mm is used especially for indoor model aircraft up to about 200g
A material thickness of 5 to 8 mm is ideally used for indoor parkfly flight models up to approx. 500g
Super smooth and brilliant white on both sides. Since the main purpose is the construction of flight models, it is made as light as possible. The individual panels are cut out of a foamed block in the factory with an ultra-sharp knife mechanism. Therefore, top quality results "as if from a single source". If you look very closely, you can see a very light "ice crystal" look in the surface.
* Extremely robust and resilient
- Cut with ease with a router, laser, hot wire or a sharp knife or fretsaw.
- UHU por, hot glue or superglue can be used as glue.
- The material can be varnished or painted e.g. B. spray paint, acrylic paints, water colors, felt and wax crayons.
- The excellent suitability for digital printing is particularly interesting.
- The SUPER BOARD can also be deep-drawn very easily.
- The material can be heated and permanently bent with a hot air gun.
Dimensions = approx. 1000 x 300 x 2mm
Weight = approx 30g
Color = white on both sides